Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Just before Thanksgiving, I received a package from a generous woman whom I've never met in person.
Aren't these adorable?
Heather N. is a blogger who I met online through another dear blogging friend (Elizabeth). Heather and her family live in California, and she is very familiar with the pediatric cancer journey, because her adorable youngest child, Zoey, is a survivor. Even though she leads an extremely active, demanding and busy life, Heather took the time to send us a box of adorable fleece blankets (photo above), and some soft, bright quilt tops which are ready to finish (see below).
 What a blessing, just in time for the holidays.
 Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity, Heather!

1 comment:

  1. Like I have said before, I am so honored to be part Katie legacy. I can't wait to send you more1

    ReplyDelete