Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two-Plus Years, and A Bounty of Quilts Donated!


We have been sewing quilts for Seattle Children's Hospital's SCCA (Seattle Cancer Care Alliance) ward since the autumn of 2007. We made our first donation in March of 2008.

The photos here show quilts that have been sewed by kind and generous people, locally and around the country, and donated to the SCCA ward at Seattle Children's Hospital.

I hope these photos give you inspiration.

Now, we would love to have photos of you with your knitted, crocheted, fleece or sewed blankets. If you would like to have your photo included here, please leave a comment and I will send my email address to you. You can email the photo to me, and I will put it up here on the site.
It would be inspiring and exciting to see what you are creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment