Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Quilting Machine Offer

We received the following letter, with information about a quilting machine. As we do not know Veronica, Katie's Comforters Guild cannot endorse or verify this information, but wanted to share it with you:
"Hello,
"My name is Veronica Mickelsen and  I live in the Redmond, WA area.  I am reaching out to some local quilt guilds to see if you know of anyone looking to purchase an almost new sit down quilting machine.  I am selling my 2 year old Handi Quilter Sweet 16 Mid-Arm quilting machine with accessories for $3,900.   
"This machine has rarely been used because I work full time as the IT Director of a school and I found really prefer spending my time piecing the quilt top and sending it out to be professionally quilted.  
"It has a low lifetime stitch count of 128144 and is in pristine condition. This machine was serviced and the software updated in December of 2014 at The Needle & I Quilt Shop in Everett.  It comes with the table, bobbin winder, Tru Stitch Regulator, a table slip sheet (New in packaging), Handi Quilter rulers, the open toed hopping foot (installed), the closed toe hopping foot, foot pedal, and all instruction manuals.  
"I have included  photos of the machine, quilt sandwich stitch sample, and the accessories that are included.   Brand new, this machine would cost about $6000.   I would be truly grateful if you would consider passing this along to anyone interested.  Please contact me if I can answer any questions. Thank you so much.
Veronica Mickelsen" 425-503-7166
Inline imageInline imageInline imageInline image

No comments:

Post a Comment