Monday, September 13, 2010

A Variety of Donations, and Our 1st Year Anniversary

We have been blessed with a variety of donations. Every kind of donation helps us to accomplish our mission!
Supplies for quilt-making were donated by Ellie B. (my mom). Thank you, Mom!
Forty-one quilts, sewed by Lucile N. (she sews an average of one quilt a day!) - there were so many that I didn't take them out of the bags, since I wasn't sure I could pack them all back in as well as Lucile & Noble had done. Thank you, Lucile & Noble!
A beautiful fleece blanket, made by Katie's friend Courtney. It was wonderful to see her and her sister today when they stopped by to deliver the blanket. Thank you, Courtney!
At the end of our first year,
Katie's Comforters Guild now has
50 members!
We have donated over 215 blankets to Seattle Children's Hospital this year.
Thank you
to everyone who has helped to make this possible.
I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish in our 2nd year!
I have lots of ideas percolating...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is a lot of quilts and quilting. Great job! : )

    ReplyDelete